When determining the best type of mulch to use in your landscape, there are many factors to consider. What is the look you want in your landscaping? Is the mulch for a playground, garden, or landscape area? What texture do you need for your landscaping? Are you putting mulch on a sloping area? Do you like cypress mulch vs wood chips? Are you looking at a playground area and interested in Kid Karpet ™ mulch? Do you want a 100% all organic mulch?
- Adds curb appeal to your home.
- Adds contrast and texture to plant beds.
- Suppresses weeds and makes weed pulling much easier.
- Helps fight pests
- Helps retain moisture for plant roots, which will then require less watering.
- Protects plants from temperature extremes.
- Affordable solution for a natural pathway in your garden or landscape.
- Improves soil condition for plants as it gradually decomposes and encourages earthworm activity.
- Great natural cushion for play areas around the home.
- Keeps mud from splashing up on flowers and vegetables when watering or when it rains.
With so many choices available, Three-Z can assist you with selecting the mulch that will be best suited for your garden and landscape needs. We have been in the mulch business for over 30+ years and have the knowledge to prove it. Our staff can help you with making the right selection, assist figuring how much mulch is needed, and work out a delivery schedule, or equipment rental, if needed.