60% topsoil, 20% organic compost or humus, 20% coarse sand. Shredded, pulverized and screened through a ¾ inch screen
This is a basic all-purpose soil. It is easily worked by hand, and is suitable for most applications where soil is needed. Sold by the yard.
- This soil is best for applications where once material has been planted, it will not be disturbed.
- Planting trees and shrubs.
- Putting in new lawns or patching bare spots.
- Filling low spots.
- Finish grading.
- Backfilling retaining walls less than 12” deep
- Making raised mounds (when virgin soil not available)